Trust that works
Trusource Labs is taking the customer experience to the next level.
As technology evolves to meet changing needs and expectations, customer support should ensure that the tech in our lives fits seamlessly. Life is better when we can rely on the things around us, and we’re here to partner with you so that your customers can get back to being people.
Trusource Labs is a Technical Support Services company from Austin, Texas. Established in 2013, we are a fast-growing, privately held company that specializes in offering support services for the Internet of Things and providing Help Desk Services to companies who use Apple devices. Our clients range from startups fresh off a successful crowdfunding campaign to established Fortune 100 companies. We employ nearly 600 people in the U.S. and Europe and are a member of the Apple Consultants Network. In October 2016, we were recognized as the fastest growing company in Central Texas by the Austin Business Journal.
The core of our success comes from our people. They are integral to everything we do. We build our team with dependable, tech-savvy individuals who are career-minded and have a knack for interpersonal communication.
Move faster. Work together. Think independently.
The Trusource model was created to work differently and to generate results. Committed to constant improvement, we create an environment that makes it easy for everyone at Trusource to love what they do. This means your customers can rely on people as much as technology.
Our process is founded on three fundamentals:
Our executive team’s unique and diverse experience allows us to continuously improve customer experience methodologies, capture insights from the field, and provide recommendations on product engineering and improvement.
Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist
- Co-Founder of COPC Inc.
- Authored the COPC 2000 Call Center Standards
Co-Founder, Implementation, System and Technology
- Patent holder on Virtual Queuing Methodology
- Past Head of Global Technology Operations for AppleCare
- Leader experience with: Apple, Rogers, Zomax, Novell, Sprint, Microsoft, Santander, COPC
- 30 years of customer service and management experience
Chief Service Delivery Officer, Executive Vice President
- Leadership at large global BPO
- 20 years of CX and outsourcing experience
- Expert in building high performing contact center programs
Sales and Marketing
- Enterprise Leadership at Apple
- Founder of AFP548.com
- Developer of NoMAD
- 15 years of Apple Technical and Sales Experience